Sunday, April 20, 2014

DREAM OF THE DREAM ASSOCIATION

Two weeks ago, in the Dreamtime, I found myself in a strange institute for dreamers. The walls were blank white, all was built-in and modular about its furnishings and designs. This included seating and alcoves.  Almost like a cocktail party sans the cocktails I appear with a certain stranger-feel among folks that already had formed a clique. The people were not like me at all so when I entered the room,  I was viewed cautiously. They were certainly not of my culture or mind frame. It didn't bother me, even though I was not seen as compatible. I was patient.

Two people sitting at the "bar" began to connect with me. The first was a woman with streaky brown hair and she looked at me skeptically with a bit of nod as he spoke, "I don't know..." At that moment I read her mind that she thought I was not in her league. In the background, I saw many colorful animals. They appeared as show dogs prancing about with vibrant colors --flamboyant and attracting a lot of attention. This made me realize that the scene was a metaphor. I put my hand on the woman's head and told her, I saw what she was thinking and that it was ok. As I pat her head, I could see she was on the verge of shape-shifting into a show dog herself, but then became a meek woman who was kind and open minded. I felt relieved that she had a humble side.

Just then a man with glasses spoke up and said..."ah ah ah...I don't know!  To me she has psi in her eye!" I thought this was surrealistically funny. We all laughed.  I awakened.

1 comment: