Wednesday, April 16, 2014

DREAM OF THE HAUNTED RESORT, The Maestro and the Demon



It is twilight at a dark resort whose existence I was well familiar with in the Dreamtime. Like many of my dreams, I had the role of "ghost buster," of sorts, where I rid a space of troubled energy.

This place was so very dark with black and red painted walls and ceilings. No windows or drapery were opened to reveal outside light and this made the place feel eerie and ironic, what is the point of such a place?

As I entered the lobby, there was a large 7 foot  "spirit vending machine" and I somehow understood how to use it. I pulled a gold token from my pocket and placed into the slot and drew down the 3 foot handle like a slot machine. I could see through the shiny glass that the result was incubating and i would have to return a few days later.

A few days passed and I returned down the corridor to the lobby and collected my result. At the bottom tray was a white egg. I cupped it in my left hand and I seemed to receive the answer just by holding it. Onward I went through the haunted place. I could feel cold air and hear distant screams and complaining voices in various rooms and hallways. The egg was telling me to walk farther.


After some time, I came across the resort patio and pool area. There I saw my friend, "Maestro" with a group at an event. These people on the patio were his guests. They all had some sort of disfigurement. I would call them softened "hard people." One man had no body at all. He was just a very large head and he was rather obnoxious. One guest set this head on a pool chaise lounge and the head just kept talking and being very opinionated about everything. I felt like laughing but instead kept my reaction to myself, out of respect. I face the Maestro and say, "Nice party, "J----!" It makes me giggle. He chuckles in return. I notice that he is dressed very neatly with ironed tan pants  that had immaculate creases, a black native trimmed shirt, black shiny shoes, his usual black hat and medicine bag around his neck.

"Come on J----, let's get in the pool!" I asked him with motivation.  He looked at his pressed slacks and seemed hesitant. I told him, " Look, its all right…" I took several steps into the pool and literally I walked on the water; it was wonderful, I had the sensation that this was finally a source of light in this place. "Please…" I insisted.

"No, not right now, I am going to connect with these folks over here." with this he went to some corner of the "party."

Soon after I realized I needed to resume my course of action and the egg directed me back along the path from where I had just come.  Upon back tracking I find a room that reminds me of a dining car in a train, only lots of red and black everywhere. There at the table is a woman that is older than I am, seated there. I believe she is me only much older. I ask her, "Is it my imagination or is there something here we cannot see." She answered, "Oh, its not your imagination at all, can't you feel it?" Just then a wind blew hard in the dining car and some wood shutters rattled hard. I responded to her, " You're right, it is making my heart beat very quickly. I knew I was close to my goal.
Just then, I left and found the source of energy that caused the disturbance. There in a nook in the wall was a statue of a red demon, an imp. It was made of wood and chipped red paint. Like a hideous Buddha or a grimacing cartoon character, it had a disturbing unreal look to it. I grabbed it with my right hand and carried it away.

I was challenged by my resolve to rid it from this place. I went to the bathroom stalls where the bathroom was also red and black. Each stall had a hole in the ground, Turkish style. After some thought, I realized it was not a good idea to dump the demon there because it would only thrive underground. Then I move to other rooms and eventually some stairs to a loft where I tried to set it on the room through an open window, perhaps expose it to the light, but no….it was not a good idea to elevate it.

Finally, I stood still in the darkness. Held it in my hand with its ugly morphing face and began to crush it in my hand with great force. The statue demon became soft as clay and I was able to mold it into a ball-- a perfect harmless sphere, that had a few playful uses to it. I awakened.

No comments:

Post a Comment