Friday, February 20, 2015

Dream of The Men's Path and the Tired Sadhu

In the Dreamtime (two days ago) I had found myself at an indoor zoo. There was a black bear exhibit or so I initially thought. Upon closer inspection, I could see that it was a black beast that was an odd cross between a bear, a hippopotamus and a long haired yak. It snorted, stomped, and shook with rage. My husband and grandson looked on.  the exhibit was like a subterranean pit with rocks and cave-like structures. A deep trough was at the dropped end of our platform so that the creature could not mingle among us. The only issue is that there was no railing. I did not want my grandson to fall in.


"Be careful," I warned him. "He will tear you to shreds. "

My grandson was mesmerized by the beast, and the beast made eye contact with him. It growled and gave him a ferocious look. This made me feel stern and I returned the look to the beast and with our minds, I warned him to keep it together. The beast had human eyes and I sensed that it would not challenge me. Next, my husband said, "We should go." 

My husband wanted to catch a lecture at this place of learning, a natural history center. He seemed to be in a hurry.  He moved ahead into a covered area that branched into two doors side by side. He was going to move on without us. My grandson was lingering at the area of the beast. He was too close to the edge; I called him to follow me, but he did not listen right away. Although I wanted to grab him by the hand, I realized he was getting older and he needed to make decisions for himself. After a minute I turned around to face the choice of the two doors. Fortunately, my grandson ran up to my side at that very moment and grabbed my hand. I was happy for him. 


The doors made no sense as they were side by side. Both led to the same place but one was crowded and tunnel-like, and the other opened into an atrium-like corridor, with bright light. My husband took the crowded dark one and we took the lit open sky one. There everything changed. 

The light was beautiful and I found people lingering and not in a hurry to get to the other side. The sun and sky felt great. The walls and patio flooring were made of a pink soft reflective clay. Earlier in the corridor I ran into my friend Renee. I greeted her and we were glad to see each other. I asked her about her family and she presented me with two pictures: one of her father and one of her husband. x Immediately when I saw the pictures of both of them,  I registered that both were at the beginning stages of a health problem.

"I don't see it..." Renee responded, but she wasn't skeptical. I told her, "Of course not, they are healers so they will always smile like that for the camera."  The more I stared at the pictures, the more I could see ailing parts of their bodies... like discolorations in the picture, but somehow, only I could see them. I know they took the same rushed
path as my husband. An impact from this showed. Renee's husband in particular had something going on with his head and it appeared at the temples, and moving to the face. Her father had organ stress. I felt compelled to tell her, so I urged her to make her medicines. I warned her that she will not be believed but she can administer the medicines that she knew well, in any case. "You must do this," I said encouragingly. This is good practice for you!" She believed me and gave me a beaming smile. It felt right.

Halfway down the corridor I see a silver haired elderly man.
I think he was a Sadhu bestowing a blessing on an unborn child seated on a planter bench. The Fetus was perhaps 4 or 5 months old. The Sadhu looked at me; he was so tired and needed support. I saw his peculiar hair style and his beads. My heart was filled with compassion, and I resolved to help him despite needing to meet my husband. I rested my hand on his shoulder, and with a look, I let him know that I would finish here. He slowly turned and walked away. I went on to address the child.

The unborn child was adorable. Because she was not yet born she could not make noise or coordinate her body... just a wiggling little kidney bean in a flowing linen blanket. I opened the blanket and could see that something was affecting her umbilical cord. So I took a cloth and gently massaged her abdomen. Her skin was new and raw I could not directly touch it. The Fetus was pleased and silently expressed excitement and  then began to relax. I was finally done here.

Then, I continued to the other side of the corridor where I knew I would have to do more work, just like this. My little grandson at my side.



No comments:

Post a Comment