Friday, February 20, 2015

Eight Tornados and a Daytrip to God's

(Dream of February 13th) 
For the last two weeks I have spent my Dreamtime at my childhood home that no longer exists in the material realm. I was raised on a 5 acre ranch with exotic Appaloosa horses,
livestock of all kinds, vegetable, fruit and floral gardens. Today this ranch is a flattened earth that fell to dust by bulldozer, soon after the death of my father. In my mind this was an environment that was wild and fortuitous, where children could speak to animals and fruit trees would gladly feed you their bounty all year round. Plums, oranges, almonds, watermelons, corn, cucumbers, squash, figs, lemons, kumquats and grapes. Coyotes and ravens would do their surveillance of mischievous children like us, and this wild factor made our land a veritable Garden of Eden. To see it in the Dreamtime, brings my heart deep fortitude. I knew what I had, even then. 

On this occasion I was in the backyard on the platform that faces West. I could see three of my closest companions with me mingling on a deck that belongs to my current home. When I looked over my left shoulder, I could see a fourth person...my friend, Bob!  I was concerned at first because this dimension was not a place to easily navigate and was wondering how Bob managed to get here. I asked him directly, "Bob, what are you doing here? This is my dream!" I was not angry but this dimension requires lots of discipline and respect, for it is truly a wild and shape-shifting place. I felt he would not be able to navigate. 

Well, Bob is an optimistic and expansive guy that despises boundaries as much as I do...so I had an idea, but taking this journey was not to be experimental. Bob answers me," Well, geez, I don't know... I can kind of like it here." 

If you looked on the horizon you would have agreed that the place was agreeable. Giant four-foot mallow clover covered the expanse in the best pigment of green you could imagine; you could even smell the color green as it cleansed your being with a its own sort of visual breeze. So clean. But I was there on business, as it is with every dream. So I asked Bob again if he knew what he/I was doing. He, again, insisted he wanted to be there. With that, I pointed to a dark gray menacing tornado on the horizon. Its tail wagged from side to side while its head remained still within the clouds.

Then I said, "Look Bob, there is a tornado ahead."
"Oh, it looks like it won't make it this far." He responded self-assuredly. He seated himself down on a deck chair rather pleasantly. I knew this was not going to be easy.

At that point, I stood up on the platform and moved my hand straight out like the arm of a clock, in a semi-circle,  and said, "...how about now?" With this, eight tornadoes appeared on the horizon. The whir was strongly felt and heard.




Bob stood up and the look of alarm rose to his face; I could see that I had the moment to help him see. 

"Bob! This is a dream, change it!" The whir and energetic hum increased and I could see that Bob was getting overwhelmed. "Bob!" I yelled,  "Just blink your eyes...change it!"  But no. it was not the time and he was now in a place of great fear, because changing the dream for him meant fighting the tornadoes, which was not true. I put them there...I could take them away...but so could he...

"Diane, o.k I will go, how do I get out of here?" He moved to walk off the platform, but didn't know which way to go. 

"There Bob." I put my back to the West and looked to the East and calmly pointed. My childhood home was gone and a beautiful tall green mallow field appeared. 




"If you step, the path will open for you. But you must first take a step."  I had surely brought on a tough lesson as Bob could not take the first step. So I did instead, and sure enough, the green opened for me to reveal a soft dirt path. In a short while, Bob got the hang of it and he disappeared in his own way and time. He is known for carving a new way.

My three other companions remained with me and we headed toward the land of God. 

To be Continued...



No comments:

Post a Comment