Sunday, February 22, 2015

Hanging out at God's Pad

( a continuation of the Dream of the Eight Tornadoes)

After traveling the large field of mallow plants, I noticed a small set of white marble steps going up. My three companions followed me up the steps and into the large estate of "The Great One." My companions felt a bit uneasy to transgress to this "property," and one of them frankly asks, "Is it o.k. to be here?" 


"Yes you may be here and touch what you like, but do not take anything. You may not intrude with your voice and your thoughts, you may only be here to enjoy." My answer seemed to please my companions whose faces became a blur upon awakening. My heart knew they were my dearest friends, followers and trusted circle; I was so pleased to be with them during this part of the journey. We were happy.

The first passage into the estate was a corridor with many white rooms and even more corridors. A place where no shadows can be cast. One cannot readily imagine this. It is spectacular.  I seemed to know where I was going, being drawn, as if by magnet. The first majestic room was a glass cathedral type room that served as a bath house. The entire structure was comprised of intricate window work: the ceiling and walls.There were dimensions of sky inside and out.
There was little space to walk, except for a shiny marble pathway. The entire room was a steaming pool, like a hammam, but a bath house with mist hovering over the water like a sky. The the water was not hot and the windows would not fog with its micro-climate of soft hovering clouds. One of my companions asked the obvious question, "Can we get in it!!??" "Well, Of course!" I say, "...but remember the rules of respect." They all entered quietly without even so much as a splash, it was like entering the fabric of silk, it was rich and smooth.  They joyously swam, or really, began to fly in this strange crystal pool, like a contained sub-heaven of sorts. 


I did not enter the pool. I was happy for my companions and decided to be their guardians and watch them. While I was waiting I found a shelf along the path...that seemed to appear, suddenly. There was a bottle of some sort of beverage. I picked it up to look at it, but its contents were highly combustible! To touch it stirred up its contents immediately. It smelled great like cherry soda! I had to quickly put my fingers over the opening as this cherry soda stuff began to burst through like a fountain and touch the ceiling. I laughed out loud which brought on two guard dogs. They looked like New Zealand Border Collies; beautiful friendly dogs. They became excited and wanted to lick the spillage of the cherry soda-like liquid. 

Well, this was not right, and I had to go to the rightful owners and return the object for restoration. But where were they? With my mind I asked the dogs to please show me where to go. Brilliant creatures as they were, they had telepathic ability and I could even sense their optimism and kindness. They looked at me and gestured with their noses the door to take ahead. One of them clawed open the door and I followed up a narrow path up to another room.

When I surfaced to the next level. There was a white banister to the top of the stairs that made a fence-like effect as I peeked over. To my surprise, there in all his/her majesty, was God! God was an elderly royal couple enjoying their own bath house and enjoying a good banter with each other.They were not dressed in clothing and were very much strange configurations of light that my eyes dressed with humanness.
They knew I was there but they were neither disturbed nor breaking their rhythm. They acknowledged me through their avatar...a star being, a snowy person with almond eyes and extreme white hair. This person was both ageless and sexless, also a configuration of light, humanized by my gaze.. He/she saw me with a blank stare and I set the bottled liquid on the silk scarf floor. The bottle had already restored itself upon arrival. 

My sense of reverence was huge, and I did not let my curiosity take me to a place of disrespect. I had gone far enough...for now.  I did not venture into this new space without permission.  I was happy and went back to my rightful place with my companions. I had good news.


No comments:

Post a Comment