Monday, April 4, 2016

Dream of Bhutan #2: Old Woman in the Cave

In a cave of the Dreamtime, I found myself on a blanket, resting, or perhaps fatigued. There existed beneath me, a stone bed.  My energy seemed low for whatever reason, and I was not prone to getting up at that time. I could see light coming into the cave from the entrance, however very bright -- the light could not reach me where I lay. 

An old woman appeared. She was small with a rugous face and very unkempt hair.  Her grey hair made her seem wild, but she was actually quite contained. In the Dreamtime, I know her very well. This is not my first encounter with her. She was obviously here to help me; and I knew with great confidence that she would. 

When she came closer, I could see the vastness of outer space in her eyes and mouth openings. No eyeballs. No teeth. No tongue.  She places or rather hovers her hands over the crown of my  head. Immediately I felt a jolt of
warmth and power surging through my body. I could see that the old woman was drawing energy from the sun outside the cave and released it from her hands like golden lightening bolts coming out of her finger tips to enter my crown. My body was energizing . Upon seeing this she tells me, with her thoughts, " Now get up!!"  

As she withdraws her hands I grab her wrists and place them above my head again...I tell her, " Wait! Just a bit more!" She charges my crown for a few more seconds, then firmly says," YOU ARE DONE! GET UP!" She laughs and says, "Get to work!"

I knew she was always tough and firm with me, like a true elder. I stand up and face the cave entrance. I awaken from the Dreamtime, recharged. 

 ** This dream occurred while traveling in the Kingdom of Bhutan March 2016**

No comments:

Post a Comment